TT Premium Concentrate Kit (9 Bottle Pack)
Specially designed for Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White/C1000 Pure Clear Coolant, the TT Premium Concentrate Series is ready-to-mix, anti-corrosion concentrate for coolant color-up in liquid cooling systems. Virtually odorless and non-flammable, the concentrate offers superb protection for copper, nickel, brass, and aluminum. Coming with 9 vivid colors to choose from (ice blue, blue, red, green, acid green, orange, yellow, purple and black), TT Premium Concentrate Series suits all water cooling systems and brightens up all builds with the excitement of color mix & match.
*Available in 9-bottle package.
Create Your Own Custom Coolant Color
Decide the mix ratio of TT Premium Concentrate to Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White/C1000 Pure Clear Coolant on your own, create a preferred coolant color and be an artiste in no time.
< Mix With Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White >
< Mix With Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant >
Pour TT Premium Concentrate into the reservoir filled with Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White/C1000 Pure Clear Coolant. The more TT Premium Concentrate you add, the stronger the color will appeal. The standard recommendation is to use a mix of 20ml TT Premium Concentrate and 550ml Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White/C1000 Pure Clear Coolant.
Glow Your System Under UV Light
TT Premium Concentrate Acid Green and TT Premium Concentrate Ice Blue are UV reactive which illuminates your coolant in the dark under UV light. Functional and aesthetically on point!
< Mix With Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant >
Add the UV reactive concentrate into the reservoir filled with Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant. The more concentrate you add, the stronger the color will appeal. The standard recommendation is to use a mix of 20ml TT Premium Concentrate Acid Green/Ice Blue and 550ml Thermaltake C1000 Pure Clear Coolant.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
German-Made Anti-Corrosive Solution
Being non-flammable, TT Premium Concentrate Series is a ready-to-mix cooling solution with at least 2 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum – from corrosion.
*MSDS: Material Safety Data Sheet
The TT Premium Concentrate Series is classified in water hazard class 1 (low-rate endangering) according to German water hazard regulations. The product is readily biodegradable.
TT Premium Concentrate Series is designed specifically for PC liquid cooling systems. Featuring anti-freezing, anti-rusting, and water scale prevention, the TT Premium Concentrate Series brings vivid colors into Thermaltake C1000 Opaque Coolant White/C1000 Pure Clear Coolant to deliver great thermal efficiency and further reduce the temperature of the system.
||20 ml / Color
||Blue，Red，Green，Acid Green，Ice Blue，Orange，Yellow，Purple，Black
||Ethanediol Value < 50%
S-Phrase 2, 24/25,46
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.