Thermaltake Pacific V-RTX 2080Ti Plus is a full-cover water block for ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti, features CNC machined copper base, 0.5mm internal fin construction, and an aluminum alloy backplate. This high-performance water block fits most of G1/4 fittings, utilizes a universal mounting mechanism that offers tool-less installation, along with compatibility for custom PC builders. The water block is manufactured with a 16.8 million colors LED strip that supports TT RGB Plus software and synchronizes with ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI, AsRock 5V motherboard RGB software. The Pacific V-RTX 2080Ti Plus delivers the ultimate cooling performance for gaming, overclocking or other GPU intense tasks.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem is the intelligent lighting system for PCs that combines the most advanced addressable LED lighting with Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS Software. TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides nearly unlimited possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to games, music, CPU temperatures or other TT RGB PLUS products, including case fans, CPU/VGA waterblocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips and peripherals. The patented software allows users to change the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices.
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake Plus RGB liquid cooling products with the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
Taiwan Patent: 105216989
Thermaltake AI Voice Control
Talking to TT RGB PLUS App is an easier, faster way to set lights for your systems. You can ask it to turn the lights on or off, switch lights modes, dim the lights, change light colors, or adjust lights speeds or fan speeds.
– For desktop: Requires TT RGB PLUS Software 1.1.5 version or later.
– For iOS: Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
– For Android: Requires Android 6.0.0 or later with screen resolution 1920 x 1080.
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem. Users who have installed both the TT RGB PLUS Software and Razer Synapse 3 can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and gaming gear! From cooldown timers, health bars, and flashy ultimate indicators, to subtle ambient lighting that sets the perfect mood for each game, Razer Chroma provides an experience that transcends the screen and into your full setup, for a truly immersive experience.
* TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem and Razer Chroma Lighting synchronization will be enabled in the fourth quarter of 2018.
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products support Amazon Alexa Voice Service, allowing you to control the lights or fan speeds by talking to the Alexa-enabled device. With the support of Amazon Alexa, TT RGB PLUS products also offer an additional visual cue for checking current weather condition in your location or anywhere in the world. All you have to do is simply starting the sentence with “Alexa, tell Thermaltake”, then the lighting color will correspond to the weather condition in the location.
Designed to synchronize with ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome. It supports motherboards that have a 5V addressable RGB header, allowing you to control the lights directly from the above-mentioned software without installing any extra lighting software or controllers. For more details, please visit ASUS, GIGABYTE, MSI and AsRock official websites.
Controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and the app, the built-in LED strip features great light coverage, uniform color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs that can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
Manufactured with Thermaltake’s highest quality standards, the specially machined copper base has a mirror finish with anti-corrosive mating surface to the GPU that provides exceptional heat transfer for the most demanding use conditions.
The coolant flow path includes all critical components. Proper cooling of these components contributes to overclocking stability and reliable operation. The block covers the entire PCB, leaving no components exposed to possible damage during handling.
Featuring a compact form factor with 0.5mm micro-channel fin construction guarantees optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation. The copper base is compatible with most G1/4 fittings.
To prevent twist and bow on the PCB, an aluminum alloy made backplate is included in the pack. The backplate features 4mm thickness and can fully cover the backside of the GPU.
|Compatibility||ASUS:ROG-STRIX-RTX 2080 Ti|
|Dimension||22.3 H x 149 W x 290.8 L mm|
|Input Voltage||5 V|
|Power Input||6.5 W|
|Material||Copper + Acrylic|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
|System compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.