The Pacific M240 D5 Hard Tube Water Cooling Kit is an efficient, yet quality liquid cooling solution for all watercooled gaming systems. Inside you will find a W3 CPU waterblock, PR15-D5 pump/reservoir combo, R240 radiator, C1000 Pure Clear coolant, 3 Riing 12 RGB fans, 6 C-Pro compression fittings, 2 adapter fittings, 4 PETG hard tubes and other accessories.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis’ have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
|Dimension||518(L) x 198 (W) x 223 (H)|
|Compatibility||Intel LGA 2066/2011/1366/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
|Components Dimension||Pump & Reservoir:228.1H) x 87.4(W) x 94.2(L) mm
Radiator : 39.9 (H) x 120.7 (W) x 273 (L)
|Tube Dimension||OD : 16mm , ID : 12mm , L : 500mm|
|Fan Spec||1500 RPM (1000RPM with LNC)|
|Coolant||Pure Clear Coolant|
|Kit Contents||CPU Water Block
– Pacific W3 CPU Water Block x1Pump/Reservoir
– Pacific PR15-D5 Pump/Reservoir Combo x1Radiator
– Pacific R240 Radiator 39.9 (H) x 120.7 (W) x 273 (L) mm x1Fittings
– Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression – Chrome x6
– Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome x2
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.