The Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator is a high-performance 360mm copper radiator with high-density copper fin design, brass tank and a software-controllable 16.8 million colors LED strip. Built for 120mm high-static pressure fans, the radiator is manufactured from premium-quality materials that provide exceptional performance, unrivalled reliability. The unique stainless steel side panels guarantee the durability as well as reduce the weight of the radiator. Integrated G1/4″ threads make it easy to install, while rigid connections ensure leak-resistant measures are in place. With an ideal mounting, fitting, flow set-up and compatible with TT RGB Plus software, the Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator cools your system with RGB style.
“Tt LCS Certified” is the hallmark that ensures first-class performance from the best features and fitment. A certification exclusive to Thermaltake, it sets the benchmark for all true LCS chassis and is applied only to products that meet our stringent design standards for delivering what hardcore enthusiasts demand. The Tt LCS certification is a way for Thermaltake to designate to all power users the chassis which have been tested for best compatibility with extreme liquid cooling configurations.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem is the intelligent lighting system for PCs that combines the most advanced addressable LED lighting with Thermaltake’s patented TT RGB PLUS Software. TT RGB PLUS ecosystem provides nearly unlimited possibilities for playing with colors, synchronizing lights to games, music, CPU temperatures or other TT RGB PLUS products, including case fans, CPU/VGA waterblocks, AIO CPU coolers, PSUs, LED strips and peripherals. The patented software allows users to change the light modes, colors, speeds, brightness, fan speeds, and even supports AI voice control in iOS and Android devices.
Monitor the fan performance, adjust the fan speeds, and customize the lighting effects for Thermaltake RGB PLUS series products with the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and an exclusively designed mobile app. Choose a function from below and scroll down to read the details.
Taiwan Patent: 105216989
Thermaltake AI Voice Control
Talking to TT RGB PLUS App is an easier, faster way to set lights for your systems. You can ask it to turn the lights on or off, switch lights modes, dim the lights, change light colors, or adjust lights speeds or fan speeds. Choose a video from below to see how it works.
All Thermaltake TT RGB PLUS products are able to connect into the Razer Chroma ecosystem. Users who have installed both the TT RGB PLUS Software and Razer Synapse 3 can experience synchronized gaming and RGB lighting effects on their TT RGB PLUS liquid cooling system and gaming gear! From cooldown timers, health bars, and flashy ultimate indicators, to subtle ambient lighting that sets the perfect mood for each game, Razer Chroma provides an experience that transcends the screen and into your full setup, for a truly immersive experience.
* TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem and Razer Chroma Lighting synchronization will be enabled in the fourth quarter of 2018.
*Amazon Alexa Voice Service will support Riing Trio Series from the fourth quarter of 2018.
Controlled by the patented TT RGB PLUS Software and the app, the built-in LED strip features great light coverage, uniform color and brightness, and 12 addressable LEDs sets (two single LEDs per set) that can paint your build with 16.8 million colors.
*The LED strip is recommended for use on Pacific CL360 Radiator.
*The image is for referecne only.
The controller is designed with a DIP switch on the back. Hence, you can set a number for each controller easily. You can add up to 5 devices to one lighting controller and up to 16 controllers to the software. The controller and the coding guide are included in all packs.
*It is recommended to connect up to 3 controllers on one peripheral cable (Molex) only.
*The photo is for reference only.
The radiator is optimized for efficiently pulling heat away from the power-dissipating components thus achieving maximum heat dissipation at both low and high airflow operation. After soldering, the fin and tube connect to form a joint, thereby creating uniform heat transfer.
To assure the best thermal capacity and increase heat transfer, the Pacific CL360 is engineered with an extremely thick 64mm radiator along with a triple-row 14-set flat tube design and brass tank. This technique allows that water flows down on the one side, and then passes across the bottom chamber before circulating back to the other side of the radiator.
Fin density is optimally designed to accommodate high air volume (FPI: 14). The performance improves significantly with increased fan speed, offering superior cooling efficiency during operation.
Unlike most of copper radiators on the market, the radiator utilizes stainless steel made side panels that increase the durability and strength of the radiator while reducing the weight.
An exceptional manufacturing process using high temperature soldering at 482℉/250℃ sets the radiator in a class of its own. This technique allows for impurities to be kept out of the soldering process, ensuring that full strength on all the connected areas is achieved. The radiator is baked through a controlled atmosphere soldering line. The materials melt into each other to accomplish optimal thermal transfer from the tubes to the actual fins in order to attain better heat evacuation.
Pacific CL360 Plus RGB Radiator allows users to build up aesthetically-superior watercooled PCs as well as incorporate externally-modular upgrades for the systems, delivering the ultimate in custom configurations.
|Dimension||405(L) x 132(W) x 64 (H) mm|
|FPI (Fin per inch)||14|
|Flat Tube||14 set|
|Screw Thread||G 1/4 * 5|
|Parts||Stopper *3 (G 1/4 )|
|Interface||USB 2.0 connectors (9 Pin)|
|System compatibility||Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10|
* Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* The product picture(s) is only for your reference, it may differ from the actual product.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
- To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
- Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
- Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
- It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
- Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
- DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
- Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
- If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
- Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
- Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
- Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
- Coolant might fade over time.